Hi, my name is Maurane van der Stoep. I'm an enthusiastic polyglot with a passion for technology, science and people.
An excellent communicator, I've always loved learning languages, human and more recently machine! I'm fluent in Dutch, English, French, German.... Java and achieved pretty decent proficiency in Python!
Professionally I have 8 years experience as a commercial lawyer, identifying and helping teams avoid risks to help projects achieve success.
But my love of computers won. I've been developing my technical skills in my own time alongside my career. I'm currently finishing off my masters in Computer Science and keen to find a role working as a software engineer. Thank you for visiting my site, please don't hesitate to get in touch!
- University of London, Birkbeck - MSc Computer Science
- Fundamentals of Computing (distinction)
- Programming in Java (distinction)
- Computer Systems (distinction)
- Information Systems (distinction)
- BPP - Legal Practice Course (distinction)
- University of Law - Graduate Diploma in Law (merit)
- University of Warwick - BSc Biochemistry (2:1 Hons)
- University of Warwick - MSc Bioprocessing Biotechnology and Business Management (distinction)
Link to github profile, moopiecodez